This website was originally a place for me to share random musings, eventually growing into a blog where I shared honest and hopefully uplifting content with my readers. I still hope to do that. But as I transition into a new stage of my life — that of an aspiring author — I’ll also be using this as my author website, as well.
Random facts about me:
- I love Jesus. My faith has been an integral part of who I am for my entire life.
- I’m writing a book, Alt-Reality. If I had to describe it, I’d say it’s a tech dystopian novel.
- I love taking portraits of strangers. I started during one of my college photography classes and I’ve continued to take photos as I’ve traveled in the U.S., the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, England, Scotland and Ireland. (I also love to travel.)
- I love music. I sing and play the piano and drums.
- I used to hate to read and write. Honestly. My 5-year-old self struggled to learn the ever-conflicting rules of the English language. But through much prayer and perseverance (and thanks to supportive parents), reading and writing became passions of mine.